Pollard Banknote is a leading lottery partner to more than 60 lotteries worldwide, providing high quality instant ticket products, licensed games, and a full suite of digital offerings ranging from game apps to comprehensive player engagement and iLottery solutions, including strategic marketing and management services. The company is a proven innovator and has decades of experience helping lotteries to maximize player engagement, sales, and proceeds for good causes. Pollard Banknote also plays a major role in providing pull-tab tickets, bingo paper and its Diamond Game and Oasis-branded electronic ticket machines to charitable and other gaming markets in North America. Established in 1907, Pollard Banknote is owned approximately 67.6% by the Pollard family and 32.4% by public shareholders, and is publicly traded on the TSX (PBL). For more information, please visit our website at www.pollardbanknote.com.
SERVICE DESK - SUPERVISOR
We’re looking for an experienced IT Professional to join our IT Services team in the role of Service Desk, Supervisor. The primary focus of this role will be supervising, mentoring and supporting the Service Desk employees with first level IT support for staff throughout the company, ensuring that top quality service levels are achieved. In addition, the Service Desk, Supervisor will be responsible for managing, administering and continuing to build and improve upon the IT Service Management Tool (ServiceNow).
• Provide daily supervision to a Team of Desktop Support Analysts; which includes: performance reviews, ongoing performance management, wage recommendations, time and attendance management, hiring, and disciplinary action
• Lead and motivate a team of Desktop Support Analysts, to ensure the delivery of best in class technical customer service
• Provide data and reporting of key performance indicators and trends to IT department and others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed
• Measure, monitor and work to drive down incident levels
• Ensure the Service Desk is responsive to incidents and requests to minimize impact on internal clients
• Identify and implement improvements to the Service Desk processes
• Manage critical internal customer incidents and any appropriate escalations
• Assist staff in incident and problem resolution ensuring best practice processes/procedures are used
• Develop, document, and maintain the processes and procedures relevant to the operation of the IT Service Desk;
• Administer and improve IT Service Management tool (ServiceNow) and associated processes.
• Ensure supply of functional computer equipment is maintained
• Post-secondary education in Computer Applications / Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience or equivalent in a Senior level IT Support / Help Desk role
• Demonstrated experience working with IT Service Management Tools
• Expert MS Windows and MS Office Suite skills
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Superior customer service skills
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
• Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to work well under pressure
• Knowledge of ITIL best practices
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter outlining fit and salary expectations along with a résumé to:
Pollard Banknote Limited
140 Otter Street Winnipeg, MB R3T 0M8
We thank all that apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.